How to properly care for your candle and keep it burning safely.
Our candles are made with a high quality coconut wax blend. It's important to take care of your candles to maximize the use of your products!
- You'll want to remove all packaging from your candle prior to burning. Our recycled tins and large jars come with recycled dust covers, REMOVE before lighting.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to 1/4 inch is essential for a safe burning candle! This will help prevent possible wick build, unnecessary smoke.
- Always place your candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface and never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. This will prevent any possible surface damage. ALWAYS BURN IN SIGHT!
- Burn candle within sight at all times and only burn your candle for up to 4 hours at a time. This will help the candle burn evenly. Remember to always trim your wick! Coconut wax candles should not reach a full melt pool the first few burns - this is normal!
- Candles should
- NEVER burn a candle all the way down. Discontinue use when ¼’’ of wax remains.
WARNING! Candles are hot! Never touch a candle jar while it's lit. Please allow enough time for your candle to cool before handling or moving a candle. Avoid spilling wax to avoid an uneven burn. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc. ALWAYS burn a candle in sight. If your flame because too large or is flickering - extinguish immediately. Allow the candle to cool. Before re-lighting the candle, check for any unwanted draft and trim your wick. It's important to never leave a candle burning by itself.
Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of children or pets. Never burn a candle near a draft or an open window with drapes. Keep candles in sight at all times and avoid falling asleep with candle still burning.